Friday, September 12, 2008

Is It Time?.....

Our friends, Carra & Casey had this posted on their Blog... I hope they don't mind that we borrowed it from them. It speaks to all of us who are waiting for that Special One...

A child sat on Jesus' lap in the splendor of Heaven.

The child asked, "Is it time?

"Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,"No, not yet child.

"The child asked "When will it be time?"Jesus replied,

"When lessons are learned,hardships endured, and loneliness lived,then it will be time.

"Time passed.The child asked, "Is it time?"

Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,"No, not yet child.

"The child asked, "When will it be time?"

Jesus replied, "When maturity is reached,self-worth affirmed and spirits strengthened, then it will be time.

"Time passed.The child asked, "Is it time?"

Jesus parted the clouds, looked and said,

"Their love is strong and their hearts are open.

Yes, now it is time-Your parents are ready."~author unknown

5 comments:

Casey and Carra said...

I love it on your blog too!! Have you ever listen to the words of the song Blessed by Elton John?

Chris and Julie said...

I love that, I might have to steal it from you! And thanks for finding our blog. I would love to trade squishes! Please email me, chrisjulietu@gmail.com

Julie

GGHadden said...

Thanks for visiting our blog, I will add you to my links so I can follow your journey.
Gina

Anonymous said...

That is really cool. I love it.

Anonymous said...

Hi Christy and Brian. We have finally put some new photos of Emma on our blog. How are you all doing? I think about you guys often.
Take Care
Kelly Boblitt

Exploring Adoption